Dr. G’s Weightloss
Medical Weight Loss Clinics located in Brickell, Miami, FL
Losing weight is challenging. If it were easy, America wouldn’t be home to 160 million overweight or obese people. If you’ve been struggling to lose weight, it’s time to ask for help. At Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness in Miami, the team of compassionate weight loss experts works with you to create a weight loss plan you can stick to and achieve your goals. Call Dr. G’s or request a consultation online today to start your journey toward a slimmer, healthier body.
Physician Supervised Weight Loss Q & A
What is Physician-Supervised Weight Loss?
Physician-supervised weight loss is a program designed by a medical doctor to help you lose weight. There are plenty of “diets” advertised on the internet, television, and magazines, but when you work with a physician, your total health and wellness are taken into account, and your doctor creates a weight loss program to meet your needs specifically.
For example, if you have a hormonal imbalance or vitamin deficiency that’s getting in the way of your success, your weight loss expert at Dr. G’s will identify it during your initial consultation and exam and tailor your plan accordingly.
What is Included in Physician-Supervised Weight Loss?
At Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness, weight loss programs include five customizable components.
- Comprehensive Medical Evaluation: During your comprehensive medical evaluation, your doctor develops a thorough understanding of how to help you lose weight. The assessment measures your age, weight, body mass index (BMI), medical history, a comprehensive blood panel, and your target weight. This consultation and exam provides the information necessary for your doctor to create your customized weight loss program and prescribe medications and supplements to control your cravings, reduce your appetite, and boost your metabolism.
- Individualized Weight Loss Program: At Dr. G’s weight loss programs are tailored to your specific needs because everyone has a unique weight loss experience. Whether you binge eat when you’re bored or anxious or if you have a slow metabolism, the team at Dr. G’s can create a personalized strategy for you.
- Real Food: You eat real food and can even have an occasional treat when you work with the team at Dr. G’s. A key component of weight loss is learning to choose healthy, nutrient-dense foods that satisfy you without extra calories and fat — and maintaining those choices after you’ve met your goal. The team at Dr. G’s knows that sometimes life gets in the way of meal planning and offers a range of nutritious and delicious protein shakes and bars that you can eat while you’re taking the kids to school or in the five minutes you have between meetings.
- Activity and Fitness: Physical activity is an essential part of successful weight loss programs. Not only does it burn calories, but it also helps your body metabolize glucose and regulate your blood pressure. It also promotes quality sleep, which is very important when you’re trying to lose weight. Your provider works with you to identify exercises and activities that are safe for you and that you enjoy, so you’ll want to keep doing them.
- Post-Treatment Maintenance Program: While achieving your target weight is your goal, you also want to maintain the results of all your hard work. Many dieters end up regaining all the weight they lost, and more when they stop “dieting.” Your provider at Dr. G’s not only teaches you to make healthier choices during your weight loss journey but also develops a maintenance plan to help you keep the weight off.
Am I a Good Candidate for Physician-Supervised Weight Loss?
If you’ve tried to lose weight on your own and failed, or lost weight only to gain it all back again, the team at Dr. G’s can help you.
Call Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness today or request a consultation online.
Physician Supervised Weight Lossmore info
Protein Bars & Shakesmore info
LipoLean Injectionsmore info
Tanning "Piel de Oro"more info
Lipotropic Fat Burning Injectionmore info
MIC B-12 Injectionsmore info
Semaglutide Injections: Curb Program by Dr. G’smore info
Dr. G's Anywhere Programmore info